Products (sensors, antennas) to complement the range of, heating control and energy monitoring.
Thermo sensor TZ
- External temperature sensor for thermostats
- Thermister temperature sensors are made of Negative Temperature Co-effi cient (NTC) embedded in a PVC or metal sleeve with a thermally-conductive sealer.
- Silicone insulation for use in high temperature applications.
Flood probe FP-1
- Flood sensor is designed to detect flooding, especially in residential areas, overflowing bathes, disorders of washing machines, dishwashers, boilers, etc
- Using with a wireless detector RFSF-1B or with level HRH-x switch.
- Fitted with double-sided adhesive tape on less porous surfaces (tile).
Thermodrive TELVA AA
- The TELVA thermoelectric drive is designed for control of floor heating and radiator hot water heating.
- he thermodrive is quet and has a built-in valve position indicator.
- By stocking over the valve-adapter VA is a thermo-drive TELVA AA applicable to a wide range of thermostatic valves available on the market.
NO – without tension open
NC – without tension closed
External antenna AN-E
- Added external antenna for iNELS RF Control products.
- or RFGSM-220M, eLAN-RF-003, eLAN-RF-Wi-003, RFDA-73/RGB,RFSA-61M, RFSA-66M, EMDC-64M, RFDEL-71M and transmitter module RFSG-1M for mounting into metal switchboard.
- the external antenna AN-E is supplied on request only.
Internal antenna AN-I
RFAF USB communication interface
The RFAF / USB Service Key (in conjunction with the RF_analyzer) is designed for iNELS RF Control system partners and serves for:
- Setting the repeater (signal amplifier) through the iNELS RF Control elements labeled as RFIO2. This option allows you to communicate over longer distances (in the order of 50 m) via existing iNELS RF control elements in the installation (eliminating the use of the RFRP-20 repeater).
- Upgrade of firmware in the iNELS RF Control elements (labeled RFIO2), in the case of new firmware versions that improve the functionality of the elements on which we are constantly working.
- The RF Network Analyzer will reliably analyze the communication between the controller (where you plan to place it) and the component in the installation. Indicates signal strength / quatty as well as possible frequencies that can interfere with communication.
- SW RF analyzer can be found at inels.com/partners in section SW / FW RF Control.