Energy gateway - RFPM-2M
- It measures electricity consumption and sends it to the system unit where it displays the consumption.
- Data is stored in the internal memory, possibility of integrating an SD card for longer data storage.
- Two tariff measures of power consumption, which can be displayed in the form of kWh or financial costs.
- Option of setting the reaction to a specific consumption.
- Connection of up to three measuring sensors that are easily installed directly on the phase cable.
- Three module design of unit with assembly in switchboard.
- The package includes an internal antenna AN-I , in case of locating the unit in a metal switchboard, you can use the external antenna AN-E for better signal reception.
- The unit power supply is 230V AC.
- Range up to 100 m (in open space); if the signal is insufficient between the controller and unit, use the signal repeater RFRP-20.
- Communication frequency with bidirectional protocol iNELS RF Control.
Wireless pulse converter - RFTM-1
- Detects home energy meters (electricity, water, gas) using sensors and sends them to the wireless unit RFPM-2
- the sensor is designed for use on existing meters even without impulse output „S0“
- it senses energy meters by means of LS (LED Sensor), MS (Magnetic Sensor), IRS (Infra Red Sensor) or impulse output
- increased IP protection enables use in outdoor areas
- battery power (1.5V / 2 x AAA) with average battery life of around 2 years according to amount of transferred information – pulses)