Lighting intensity controller
Lighting intensity controller LIC-1
- Intensity controller for maintaining the constant illumination level. It is suitable mainly for restaurants, offices, corridors.
- External sensor scans the intensity and based on the preset value it decreases or increases the brightness of light.
- Universal load setting – bulbs, halogen lamps, low voltage bulbs with wound or electric transformers, dimmable energy saving bulbs and LED bulbs.
- Optional connection of buttons with 50 neon lamps.
Lighting intensity controller LIC-2
- Lighting intensity controller LIC-2. It is suitable mainly for restaurants, offices, corridors.
- The external sensor detects the intensity of the illumination and reduces or increases the brightness of the illumination based on the set value.
- Blocking the automatic control using external signal.
- One control unit LIC-2 can control up to 10 electronic ballasts.
Control operating modes using existing button:
- Automatic regulation.
- Cleaning (maximum illumination level).