Used to monitor energy (water, gas, electricity) where the measured data is displayed in the application or in the ELKO ep cloud storage. The monitoring categories also include motion detectors, smoke detectors and door motion detectors. Thanks to the flooding component, it also serves as flood protection.
Wireless pulse converter - RFTM-1
- The wireless pulse converter detects home energy meters (electricity, water, gas) with sensors and sends them to the RFPM-2M wireless unit.
- The RFPM-2M Wireless Unit is the middle between the meter and the smartphone.
- Measured values are displayed in the iHC-MAIRF / MIIRF application in daily, weekly, or monthly charts.
- For each consumption meter, it is necessary to have one RFTM-1 consumption sensor.
- The sensor is designed for use with existing gauges even without a pulse output “S0”.
- The RFTM-1 sensors measure energy by means of sensors – LS (LED sensor), MS (magnetic sensor), IRS (IR sensor) or pulse output.
Wireless flood detector - RFSF-1B
- Monitors areas (e.g. bathrooms, basements, shafts or tanks) to provide flood warning.
- Upon detecting water, the flood detector immediately sends a signal to the switched unit, which further switches on a pump, GSM gate or closes a pipe valve. (Link to valve in accessories).
- The detector can be placed anywhere thanks to battery power.
- Option of connecting an external probe FP-1 (not included in supply – max. wire length 30m.
- The programming button on the detector is used to:
a) Setting the function with switching unit.
b) Ascertaining battery status.
c) Ascertaining signal quality between the unit and detector.
Smoke detector - RFSD-100, RFSD-101
- The smoke detector is used for timely warning against a fire started in residential and commercial buildings.
- Autonomous fire detector with internal siren.
- In combination with a switching unit for external signaling (light, appliance, siren).
- RFSD-101 in addition offers measuring of temperature, humidity and lighting.
- By means of the Smart RF box, detection can be displayed on your smart phone, in the form of a notification; alarms are stored in the history, which is visualized in the application iHC.
Window / Door detector - RFWD-100
- The window / door detector is used to detect opening where activation occurs when the magnet and the sensor become separated.
- In combination with the switching unit for automatic light control (cellar, garage, etc.), or switching on a GSM gate
- By means of the Smart RF box, detection can be displayed on your smart phone in the form of a notification; alarms are stored in the history, which is visualized in the application iHC.
Motion detector - RFMD-100
- The motion detector PIR is used to detect persons moving inside the building interior.
- In combination with a switching unit for automatic control of lighting or triggering an alarm.
- By means of the Smart RF box, detection can be displayed on your smart phone in the form of a notification, alarms are stored in the history, which is visualized in the application iHC.
- Sensitivity settings of the PIR detector for eliminating unwanted triggering.
- Integrated lighting sensor, thanks to which you can set the detector‘s reaction time.
- Option of activation / deactivation of the LED indicator on the detector