Revers power relays
Monitoring relay CRRP1-28, CRRP3-28
- Reverse power monitoring relays
- This unit monitors a single- or three-phase supply for reverse power and trips a relay if it detects reverse power over a set limit.
- The relay output is typically used to prevent “motoring” of a generator (where the generators turns the engine), which can damage engine.
- Front panel control allow selection of trip level, nominal operating current and trip delay. LEDs indicate power on and trip status.
- Versions are available to suit 3-phase 3-wire L-L (CRRP3-28) and 3-phase 4-wire L-N (CRRP1-28) systems.