Switching actuator 12channel SA3-012M
- For switching home appliances, e.g. lighting and thermo drivers
- SA3-12M is a switching actuator containing 12 independent relays with NO potentialless contacts, with the fact that each quaternion relay switches the same potential.
- Maximal loadability of contacts is 8 A/2000 VA/AC1.
- Each of the twelve output contacts are individually controllable and addressable.
- Actuator is powered by an AC voltage 230V.
- BUS is galvanically separated from the internal circuits of unit.
- LED on front panel signalizes state of each output.
- Contact status of each relay can be changed separately and manually by control buttons on a front panel.
- SA3-012M is normally supplied in the option AgSnO2 contact material, the order can be supplied with contact AgNi by request.
- SA3-012M in design 6-MODULE is designed to be mounted into a switchboard, onto DIN rail EN60715.
- FA3-612M is a unit (actuator) designed to control fan coil units.
- FA3-612M is a unit (actuator) designed to control fan coil units using analogue / digital inputs and analog / relay outputs.
- Analog inputs for temperature, voltage or current measurement (Uref reference voltage can also be used).
- Buttons for closing / opening the valve, fan and relay for heating.
- The front panel LEDs indicate the status of each output.
- JA3-018M is an actuator designed to control roller shutters, blinds, awnings, garage doors, entrance gates.
- Controls electric motors that operate in two directions and have a built-in limit switch.
- The status of the unit is indicated by the green RUN LED on the front panel:
- – If the power supply is connected, but there is no communication via BUS with the master, the RUN LED is continuously on.
- – If the supply voltage is connected and the unit communicates by BUS, the RUN LED flashes.
- The status of the output contacts is indicated by the U / D LED:
- – If the blinds / shutters go up, the red LED lights up.
- – If the blinds / shutters go down, the green LED lights up.