Monitoring relay VRSC1-28
- Synchro-check mointoring relay
- This unit compares the voltage, frequency and phase of two supplies and operates a relay according to the synchronicity of the supplies.
- The relay alarm output can be used for alarm or control purposes.
- The unit also provides a dead bus function – if the bus supply fails, the relay operates and theoutput can be used to switch in a emergency generator.
- LEDs indicate power on, relay and dead bus status.
- Controls on the front panel set the trip points at which the relays and LEDs operate:
- Degree of synchronicity Ux (% volts).
- Nominal voltage (Un).
- Dead bus function on/off.