Weather Station Giom 3000
- IP vizualization weather station
IP Weather station measure:
- wind speed,
- wind direction,
- ambient light.
Power supply by PoE (splitter included).
You can choose to display the weather forecast wherever you choose for up to three days in advance. You can display the weather forecast on your computer.
Weather station IP – Displays up to nine meteorological indicators: wind speed, barometric pressure wind direction, temperature, effective temperature and dew point.
Weather Station Clima Sensor D WTF
Measuring precipitation, brightness, twilight, wind speed, temperature, humidity
Clima sensor D – wind, rain, twilight, DCF77, RS485, 4x analog output 0-10V, connection to ADC2-40M
Clima sensor D TF – wind, rain, twilight, temperature, humidity, DCF77, RS485, 7x analog output 0-10V, connection to ADC2-40M
Clima sensor D W – wind, rain, twilight, DCF77, RS485, 4x analog output 0-10V, connection to ADC2-40M
Dlima sensor D WTF – wind, rain, twilight, temperature, humidity, DCF77, RS485, 8x analog. output 0-10V – connection to ADC2-40M
LG A/C Controller PI485
- Communication bridge for connecting LG A/C to the iNELS
- PI-485 is a gateway that provides communication between LG Outdoor Units and iNELS.
- here are two types of the PI-485 gateway:
– PMNFP14A0 – for connecting 1 to 16 Indoor Units
– PMNFP14A1 – for connecting 1 to 48 Indoor Units
- Integration of PI-485 to iNELS is done by iMM or Connection Server and it is necessary to use RS485 to Ethernet converter, e.g. GNOME485 or ADAM-4571
A/C Controller CoolMasterNet
- Gateway for connecting A/C to the iNELS
- CoolMasterNet is a communication bridge that seamlessly connects advanced VRF/Split Air Conditioning Systems and iNELS.
- CoolMasterNet bridge can be easily connected to terminals on VRV/VRF air conditioning communication bus to control and monitor air conditioning system’s most essential parameters.
- Thanks to CoolMasterNet homeowner can control and monitor all of the HVAC indoor units from the iNELS Home Control (iHC) apps, together with other installed technologies.
- Integration of CoolMasterNet to iNELS is done by iMM or Connection Server through Ethernet interface.
- Major HVAC brands support e.g. Daikin, Gree, Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi-Heavy, Panasonic/Sanyo, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Chigo, Haier, Intensity, Kentatsu, Midea, Trane, and others.